skip to Main Content
The smarter way
to do assignments.

Please note that this is just a preview of a school assignment posted on our website by one of our clients. If you need assistance with this question too, please click on the Order button at the bottom of the page to get started.

read chapter 103. Staffing Ethics: Moral Disengagement For each of the scenarios that follow, use at least one of the four loci (behavioral, agency, outcomes, or victim) through which someone might morally disengage to provide an example of how someone might convince him or herself that ethical standards do not apply in that situation. For example, for the first scenario, the executive might think, “promoting my friend doesn’t really hurt anyone,” applying the outcomes locus. Be prepared to share your answers with the class. a. An executive promotes a friend and competent man-ager instead of an even better-qualified manager with whom he has no close personal ties. b. An organization decides to invest in developing its top performing 20 percent of employees for eventual promotion, not allowing the other 80 percent to participate in the various training and development activities. c. An employer decides to relocate a clothing manufacturing facility to Bangladesh because labor laws there permit the employment of cheap child labor. d. A company uses a variety of assessments to screen job candidates that it thinks likely predict job performance, but it hasn’t checked and can’t be sure.e. A manager tells a subordinate, who is a good friend, about upcoming layoffs that were supposed to be kept confidential.

GET HELP WITH THIS ASSIGNMENT TODAY

Clicking on this button will take you to our custom assignment page. Here you can fill out all the additional details for this particular paper (grading rubric, academic style, number of sources etc), after which your paper will get assigned to a course-specific writer. If you have any issues/concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact our live support team or email us right away.

How It Works        |        About Us       |       Contact Us

© 2018 | Intelli Essays Homework Service®